Diwali Surprise: Official Update on 'Pushpa-2' in the Works

There has been a lack of updates on the highly anticipated Pan-India film, Pushpa-2, leaving fans eager for any news on the progress of its shooting. However, sources from the film unit have revealed that approximately 60% of the shooting has already been completed, with most of the major scenes already in the bag. The remaining 40% is set to be shot at an accelerated pace.

Pushpa-2: Official Update on Diwali

The shooting of the film was temporarily put on hold as Allu Arjun attended Varun Tej’s wedding in Italy, but it is scheduled to resume on November 3. Arjun, the film’s lead actor, is expected to join the sets on November 4. The makers have listened to the fans’ requests for an update and plan to release an official statement on Diwali, though it is unlikely to include a teaser or trailer due to time constraints. Instead, fans can look forward to a new poster or glimpses from the film.

Director Sukumar is making efforts to connect with the Bollywood audience, as the first part of the film received a positive response there. Consequently, some scenes in the film are being modified to cater to this audience.

Also Read: Anticipated Twist in Prashant Neel’s Salaar

Mythri Movie Makers are investing every penny into the production of Pushpa-2 to ensure a top-notch result. Although the release date is still a few years away, fans can take solace in the fact that the film’s shooting is progressing well and that an official update will be provided on Diwali, offering a glimpse into the highly anticipated project.(Where is Pushpa)

Join WhatsApp