Low-Cost Bikes: When purchasing a new bike, many people in India prioritise its mileage due to the relatively high fuel prices in the country. Fortunately, there are numerous bikes on the market that offer excellent mileage, with some even boasting up to 80 km per litre of gasoline.
Top 10 Low-Cost Bikes Offering 80 KMPL Mileage
Let’s take a look at a few of the best-mileage bikes in India, along with their corresponding prices: Low-Cost Bikes
1. TVS Star City Plus: The TVS Star City Plus is renowned for its exceptional mileage, with an ARAI-certified rating of 83.09 kmpl. It is equipped with a 110-cc engine and a 4-speed gearbox. The price for this bike starts at Rs. 77,770 (ex-showroom Delhi).
2. Hero Splendour Plus: The Hero Splendour Plus is a highly popular and reliable bike that has dominated the Indian market for nearly three decades. It claims to get 80 km per gallon of fuel thanks to its 97.2-cc engine and 4-speed gearbox. The starting price for the Splendour Plus is Rs. 75,141 (ex-showroom Delhi).
3. Hero HF Deluxe: Another mileage-efficient option from Hero is the HF Deluxe. It is equipped with a 97.2-cc engine and offers a mileage range of 70–80 kmpl. The price for the HF Deluxe starts at Rs. 60,000 (ex-showroom Delhi).
Also Read: EPF Withdrawal: Everything You Need to Know
4. Bajaj Platina 100: With a 102cc engine and a 4-speed gearbox, the Bajaj Platina 100 is an affordable and fuel-efficient bike. It claims a mileage range of 70–90 kmpl and is priced at Rs. 67,808 (ex-showroom Delhi).
5. Bajaj CT 110X: The Bajaj CT 110X features a 115cc engine and a 4-speed gearbox. It offers a claimed mileage of approximately 70 kmpl and is priced at Rs. 69,216 (ex-showroom Delhi).
These bikes mentioned above are just a few of the many options available in India. When selecting a bike, it is vital to consider your specific requirements and budget. However, all of the listed bikes provide excellent mileage and value for money.
To ensure optimal fuel efficiency, here are some tips to follow: Low-Cost Bikes
1. Maintain a smooth riding style and avoid sudden acceleration and braking.
2. Keep your bike well-tuned and properly maintained.
3. Maintain the correct tyre pressure.
4. Avoid overloading your bike.
5. Ride in the appropriate gear for the given conditions.
By adhering to these tips, you can maximise your bike’s fuel efficiency and save money on gasoline costs.(Low-Cost Bikes)